- Triple Black Noir Edition
- Soft touch premium matte black protective coating
- Coating is durable and sensational to the touch
- Fully sealed spiral lock bottle cover
- Superior Double Wall Insulation
- Copper layer coating, enhance insulation
- Keep cold for up to 24 hours
- Keep warm for up to 12 hours
- Sweat Free Technology, No more water condensation droplets causing wet surfaces and no more burning of hands from hot mugs
- High Quality 18/8 Stainless Steel
- BPA Free, Safe for containing any of your favorite drinks for consumption
- Car Cup Holder Friendly
Featuring an exquisite soft-touch, matte black finish. Smooth, pleasant to hold and drink from. Prolong the temperature of your beverages in style with the limited edition Arctic Bottle Noir Triple Black Edition.
Due to its innovative technology, the Arctic Bottle is able to keep cold beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot beverages hot for up to 12 hours. With the Arctic Bottle, hot beverages can be held in your hands without any worry of being scalded and due to its sweat-free technology, cold beverages will not form any condensation on its surface.
Its smoke black spill-proof lid also prevents spillage and shows the amount of beverage left, making it extremely user-friendly. The design also makes it easy for the tumbler to fit any car’s cup holders. Arctic Bottle’s stainless steel construction makes it more durable than your typical tumblers.
Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
Directions on usage:
-Always ensure that the cap is properly aligned or it may pose problems in closing the cap properly / may cause spillage.
-For hot liquids, when removing the cap, always practice caution due to the release of heat pressure.
Wash as per how you would wash a bottle. Do not scrub. Do note that Arctic Bottle is NOT dishwasher safe.
Arctic Bottle and its range of products are designed and solely meant to be used for consumables only. Do not put foreign objects/liquids or any form of corrosive substances that will cause degrading reactions or harm to the materials.