- Fully sealed Non-Spill Lid
- Double Wall Vacuum Insulation, Keeps your drinks cold for up to 24hrs and hot up to 12hrs
- Sweat Free Technology, No more water condensation droplets causing wet surfaces and no more burning of hands from hot mugs
- High Quality 18/8 Stainless Steel
- BPA Free, Safe for containing any of your favourite drinks for consumption
- Car Cup Holder Friendly
- Multipurpose Storage Idea, Great for storing ice cream and hot soup for outdoors!
Need a tumbler that is guaranteed to keep your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot? With its double-wall vacuum insulation, Arctic tumbler is the solution!
Due to its innovative technology, the Arctic Tumbler is able to keep cold beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot beverages hot for up to 12 hours. With the Arctic Tumbler, hot beverages can be held in your hands without any worry of being scalded and due to its sweat-free technology, cold beverages will not form any condensation on its surface.
Its clear spill-proof lid also prevents spillage and shows the amount of beverage left, making it extremely user-friendly. The tapered design also makes it easy for the tumbler to fit almost any car’s cup holders. Arctic Tumbler’s stainless steel material not only makes it more durable than your typical tumblers, but also allows for easier cleaning! - the wide-mouth opening can fit sponges for simple, fuss-free cleaning.
Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 10cm (W) x 10cm (L) x 20cm (H)
Directions on usage:
-Always ensure that the rubber seal is properly aligned or it may pose problems in closing the lid properly / may cause spillage.
-For hot liquids, when attaching or removing the lid, always open the opening to release the pressure so that the lid can be opened/closed properly.
Wash as per how you would wash a bottle. Do note that Arctic Tumbler is NOT dishwasher safe.
Arctic tumbler and its range of products are designed and solely meant to be used for consumables only. Do not put foreign objects/liquids or any form of corrosive substances that will cause degrading reactions or harm to the materials.